The Adventure Continues

Our Church Council granted me a sabbatical for three months during the summer of 2010. My intention was to learn Latin American Spanish and to explore Latin American cultures here and abroad. Now that I have had some opportunities to lead mission trips to Yuscaran, Honduras, and to visit Mexico three times, the adventure continues.



Seeking New Horizons

Seeking New Horizons

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I am about to go to Honduras for six days.  I will be travelling with Steve Dumas, and we will be exploring mission opportunities with Bishop Allen and other leaders in the Episcopal Church of Honduras.  I anticipate that this will be the next new high point in my study of Latin American Spanish.  If the technology will permit it, I plan to blog each day to keep you informed of what we are learning.  Hasta manana.

No comments:

Post a Comment