The Adventure Continues

Our Church Council granted me a sabbatical for three months during the summer of 2010. My intention was to learn Latin American Spanish and to explore Latin American cultures here and abroad. Now that I have had some opportunities to lead mission trips to Yuscaran, Honduras, and to visit Mexico three times, the adventure continues.



Seeking New Horizons

Seeking New Horizons

Monday, December 3, 2012

A Clinic in the Mountains

This morning we visited the Emmanuel Clinic Episcopal, They serve 2000 local people in need of medical treatment each year. I don't know how they manage this with the lack of resources and medications that I witnessed. Heart breaking.....
How can we come along side....
Might be time for a medical/dental mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment