The Adventure Continues

Our Church Council granted me a sabbatical for three months during the summer of 2010. My intention was to learn Latin American Spanish and to explore Latin American cultures here and abroad. Now that I have had some opportunities to lead mission trips to Yuscaran, Honduras, and to visit Mexico three times, the adventure continues.



Seeking New Horizons

Seeking New Horizons

Monday, June 14, 2010

Lowell Sun Article

Debbie Havanasian is a wonderful interviewer and writer for the Lowell Sun religion page. I really like the article she did about me on Saturday, June 12. She incorporated some research to go along with the interview. Thank you to whomever put the article on my bulletin board at church, even before Doreen arrived with our copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment